Hi! Thanks for visiting.
I am Eva. I’m certified as a Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. I’m also certified as a Holistic Health Coach from the Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition. I am based in Montreal, Canada. I speak English, French, and Greek.
No matter where you are right now on your own personal journey, I hope the cooking demos and the blog will inspire you to eat real food and live a more sustainable lifestyle.
The recipes I showcase on this website and social media are filled with whole plant-based foods, but you don’t need to be a vegan to make them.
Whether you’re fully committed to a plant-based diet or simply plant-curious, there’s a space for you here!
Read all about my journey. Here is my full story.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the FREE “10 Simple Steps to a Healthier You” Guide.
My Food Philosophy
“The best way to minimize your exposure to industrial toxins may be to eat as low as possible on the food chain, a plant-based diet.”
My food philosophy is based on a plant-based, gluten-free lifestyle.
I love how it makes me feel. This way of eating is personally working for me but might not work for everyone. That’s why it’s important to listen to our body and pay attention to the foods we are eating.
Whole plant-based foods meet most of my nutritional needs. I choose to eat fresh, local, whenever possible organic, and non-genetically modified foods as much as possible. I focus on whole food plant-based meals. Plants have become the stars of my meals focusing on vegetables, fruits, gluten-free whole grains, lentils, beans, nuts, seeds, tofu, tempeh, leafy greens, and healthy oils.
I eat what’s considered a “vegan” diet; for the planet, the animals, and health. But I choose not to label my diet in any way.
My relationship with food has changed over the years. I developed sensitivities to gluten and dairy and therefore decided it was best to eliminate them. I am cooking more from home now and I am loving the process.
Here in Montreal, Canada, it’s easy to find healthy vegan and gluten-free options through natural health food stores and restaurants.
My favorite meals to prepare are Buddha bowls and raw healthy desserts!
My Culinary and Nutrition Education
- Raw Desserts Chef Certification by Crystal Dawn Culinary (in progress)
- Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Biz Rocking Insider Program – Business training course with the Academy of Culinary Nutrition
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program Certification with the Academy of Culinary Nutrition (with honors)
- Everyday Culinary Nutrition with the Academy of Culinary Nutrition
- La Nutrition – Une Science de Prévention with Institut Source Santé
- Attestation en hygiène et salubrité alimentaires – MAPAQ
- Forks Over Knives, Plant-Based Cooking Certification with Rouxbe Online Culinary School
- Vegetarian & Vegan Nutrition Certification with Nutraphoria – School of Holistic Nutrition
- Holistic Nutrition and Health Coach Certification with Nutraphoria – School of Holistic Nutrition
- David Wolfe’s Nutrition Certification with BodyMind Institute
I aim to educate, inspire and empower you with healthy recipes, beauty & lifestyle tips.
My mission is to help you live a happier life and get you back in the kitchen cooking with real ingredients.