Introducing the plant-based meal plan! Whether your goal is to lose weight or shift towards a healthier lifestyle, changing your diet is not an easy task. When left alone, you might even find it challenging to the point where you don’t feel accountable to commit or complete your diet transformation, resulting in a regrettable relapse you’ll justify in your head as ‘the best you can do’.
This is where our 30-day plant-based transformation program comes into action! We don’t want you to feel alone during your health journey!
Our 30-day program is exactly what it sounds like; it’s 30 days of commitment towards a pre-planned diet which we have developed just for you! You’ll get suggested meal plans with their corresponding recipe guides as well as printable grocery lists to help direct you towards a healthy lifestyle.
What is a Plant-Based Diet?
In case you’re still not sure what a plant-based lifestyle actually is, we’re here to help break it down for you.
A plant-based diet is a more flexible diet than a fixated one. The most popular ones you’re probably aware of are vegan diets and vegetarian diets. A plant-based diet is one in which your focus surrounds prioritizing plants over all other variations of edibles.
Different takes on a plant-based diet are as follows:
- Vegetarian: This is a diet in which you exclude meat, poultry, fish, and other forms of seafood but retain eggs and dairy products.
- Vegan: This is a diet in which you exclude everything other than plant-based foods. Fish and seafood, meat and poultry, dairy and eggs are all off of the menu.
- Lacto-Vegetarian: This means everything other than dairy and plant-based foods are not included in your diet.
- Ovo-Vegetarian: This means everything other than eggs and plant-based foods are not included in your diet.
- Pescatarian: All that is excluded from this diet are meat and poultry. Eggs, dairy, fish, and seafood are all acceptable within this diet.
- Flexitarian: This diet includes eggs and dairy and in regulation can also make room for meat, poultry, fish, and seafood.
—> Download the Free Beginners Plant-Based Guide Today!
Plant-based diets are the flexible definition for all of these different styles of dieting. Anything goes, and there are no such restrictions when you’re committed to making plants your priority within a plant-based diet. If you were to commit to a vegan or vegetarian diet, then there is less flexibility which might be too harsh of a transition for beginners.
Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet
A plant-based diet aims to move away from other foods and focus on the benefits of whole plant-based foods. A plant-based diet could be the right option for you if you want to:
- Increase your intake of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants
- Improve your cardiovascular health
- Lower your overall levels of cholesterol. A plant-based diet is lower in saturated fats as well as cholesterol in comparison to one which revolves around meat.
- Reduce your chances of developing type II diabetes or various heart diseases
- Better manage your weight
- Reduce the risk and increase your protection against certain cancers
- Improve your overall brain function
Common Mistakes When Dieting
There are many common mistakes people come across when they are dieting for the first time since there is no sense of direction. Such mistakes can be:
- Purchasing the wrong foods for your diet. Many people will turn to grocery stores not knowing the difference between the right plant-based foods and artificially developed products. There are many meat substitutes which will claim to be for vegan and vegetarian diets when in truth, they’re nothing but processed carbs and unhealthy unnatural solutions.
- If you’re not familiar with plant-based foods and their benefits, you’re likely to not understand how to balance out your meals to get the right amount of vitamins and minerals your body requires on a daily basis. This becomes counterproductive towards the purpose of a plant-based diet, which is a healthier lifestyle.
- With the wrong ingredients and a lack of plant-based knowledge, you can end up with complications such as slowed metabolism, brain fog in the morning, fatigue and laziness throughout the day, digestion issues, and in some cases weight gain.
When we created the 30-day plant-based transformation program, we kept all of these common mistakes in mind and found ways to overcome them, making the plant-based diet easier and more doable for everyone. It’s a great transitional diet to make your way into healthier habits!
There is much to reap from this program, and no pressure at all once you purchase it. You can progress through it in your own time. Once you purchase the program, it’s yours forever.
- Subscribe to daily emails which can help motivate you into keeping on track with your plan and remind you to hold accountability towards your promises to yourself.
- Pre-made suggested meal guides for plant-based eating each week. This can help you plan out your shopping lists and meals beforehand, removing the ‘what should I make?’ variable from your life.
- Pre-made printable grocery shopping lists for the week as well! If you’re not sure what to look for when you hit the stores, then we have you covered. Our shopping lists will direct you to all of the ‘yes’ products that benefit you and avoid the ‘no’ products which could be detrimental to your diet.
- A recipe guide will help you not only make your meals during the 30-day program but also help you get a better sense of what plant-based eating looks and prepares like. Even after the diet is over, you’ll have a great set of recipes you can continuously use.
- A success manual will help you track the 30 days as well as guide and motivate you when you’re feeling unsure and disheartened.
- Lastly, there are also two worksheets: a goal-setting worksheet and a measurement worksheet. These will help you track your progress and stay on route to your healthier goals.
This 30-day plant-based transformational program is great for anyone who is looking for a healthy alternative to meat-centered diets. It’s flexible, it’s broken down into manageable chunks, and it’s a complete package underneath the price of $97! It also includes amazing bonuses.
If you’re interested in this program, then check out my website for more information, visit the plant-based program page.
You can also check out my YouTube channel for more plant-based inspiration and recipes!